SAPAS Related Resources
Living at Home Network
Information about all of the Minnesota block nurse programs
Information about our partnership nursing agency
Saint Anthony Park Community Foundation
Information about the St. Anthony Park neighborhood
Charities Review Council
Information about our rating as a non-profit agency
Senior Linkage Line (1-800-333-2433)
a One Stop Shop for Minnesota Seniors
Synergy Home Care
Personal care, meal preparation, bathing, trasfer assistance
State of Minnesota Resources
Minnesota Help Info
Resource database of senior services in Minnesota
Metropolitan Area Agency on Aging
A Minnesota state agency that helps Minnesota seniors remain independent
Minnesota Board on Aging
A gateway to information and services for older adults and their families in Minnesota
Caregiver Blog at Helping A Helper
Information on caregiving and resources and “How-to’s”
Resources for caregivers in Minnesota
MN Board on Aging - Caregiver Resource Guide
Tips and toos for Minnesota caregivers
- MN Board on Aging - Modules on Caregiving
- AARP - Minnesota Caregiver Resource Guide
- Roseville Alzheimer's/Dementia
- CARE Act (The Caregiver Advise, Record, Enable Act)
Independent Home Living
Tools and resources to help caregivers care for elderly family members
Lotsa Helping Hands
Helps to create a free, private, web-based community to organize family and friends during times of need
Minnesota Kinship Caregiver Association
Assistance for seniors raising children
Caregiver Support Group
Meets 1st Thursday each month at 2129 Commonwealth Ave. from 10:00-11:30 AM. No charge. Newcomers are always welcome. Cllick here for group's brochure.
- Family Means - a new program for caregivers and the person they are caring for to enjoy time together, connect with others and share a family-style lunch.
- KairosAlive - for people with memory loss and their caregivers - call 651-280-2273 for more information
- Giving Voice Chorus
- Carefree Jam Session at Wilder - First Tuesday of the month from noon-1:15 PM. Opportunity to experience music and fund with other caregivers.
- J. Arthur's Memory Cafe - group for people with memory loss and their caregiver
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Caregiver Resource Guide: The Minnesota Board on Aging has produced an excellent Caregiver Resource Guide with resources on getting started with caregive; caring for yourself; and making a caregiving plan. If you would like to receive a copy of this guide or would like a staff member to help you through it, please call us at 651-642-9052.
- Dementia: Caring & Coping Speaker Series2017 triad of topics
- Dementia Caregiver Re-entry Kickoff
- Caregiving.com: check out the After Caregiving End, a 6-week course
- CDC Exercise Guidelines
- Exercising at Home
- Video for Exercise
- University of MN School of Nursing Alzheimer's Exercise Study
- Government guidelines for healthy eating
Corpus Christi Catholic Church
2131 Fairview Ave. N.; Roseville, MN 55113
St. Anthony Park Lutheran Church
2323 Como Avenue; St. Paul MN 55108
Centennail United Methodist Church-St. Anthony Park Campus
2200 Hillside Ave; St. Paul, MN 55108
St. Anthony Park United Church of Christ
2129 Commonwealth Ave.; St. Paul, MN 55108
St. Cecilia’s Catholic Church
2357 Bayless Place; St. Paul, MN 55114
St. Matthew’s Episcopal Church
2136 Carter Avenue; St. Paul, MN 55108
Peace Lutheran Church
1744 Walnut Street; Lauderdale, MN 55113
Act on Alzheimer's
This site provides tools on becoming dimentia-friendly.
Arc Greater Twin Cities
Assistance for people with intellectual and physical disabilities and their families
Websites and message boards for persons with a critical illness or their families.
- Fraud Prevention
Health Insurance Conseling
Como by the Lake Senior Apartments (901 E. Como Lake Blvd), 10- 1PM, 4th Thursday of each month. To make an appointment, call 800-333-2433.
Home Energy Squad
Helps people save energy by inspecting homes then installing items that will help
A guide to help seniors of all ages understand some of the options open to them and precautions that they should take when it comes to owning a home, downsizing, paying a mortgage, taking out a reverse mortgage, and selling property.
Safe Driving for a Life-Time
Tools, videos and additional information to help keep you safe on the road.
Senior Advisor Newsletter
Newsletters for seniors.
Store to Door, Lunds & Byerlys, and Coborn Delivers
All three stores provide grocery shopping and delivery service.
Vital Aging Network
Promoting self-determination, civic engagement and personal growth for people as they age through education, leadership development and opportunities to connect.