- Alzheimer's Speaks radio show and blog posts
- Ambiguous Loss
- Caregiver Support Group list
- Life Story Template for Caregivers and Their Loved Ones
- MN Board on Aging - Caregiver Resource Booklet Resources on getting started with caregiving; caring for yourself; and making a caregiving plan by the Minnesota Board on Aging. If you would like to receive a copy of this guide or would like a staff member to help you through it, please call us at 651-642-9052.
- Video: "Normal vs. Non Normal Aging"
- SAP Caregiver Support Group
During COVID-19 this group is meeting on the 1st Thursday each month online 10:00-11:30 AM. No charge. Newcomers are always welcome. This group is facilitated by SAPAS and local faith communities. Call the SAPAS office at 651-642-9052 for Zoom link.
SAP Caregiver Support Group brochure
- Staycations - in-town outings
- Giving Voice Chorus
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers
- Roseville Alzheimer's & Dementia Community Action Team Check out this page for resources and presentations prepared for families during the pandemic.