SAPAS independent contractor handyman will perform minor handyman services such as light switches, leaky faucets, fixing toilets, grab bars, handrails, screens, window locks, door knobs, window glass replacement, shower rods, closet doors and bars, window blind installation, holes in the wall, re-caulk tubs etc. to keep you safe in your own home.
- Convenient appointments for you
- If requested, contractor will make the trip to the store to purchase supplies as needed.
- Hourly charge with a one-hour minimum, billed in 30-minute increments after the first hour
- Handy Services visits are usually two hours or less.
- Handy Services visits are available to seniors who are 60 years or older and live in the St. Anthony Park Area Seniors service area.
- Use contact form or call the St. Anthony Park Area Seniors office to inquire.
"I want to thank you for sending the handyman to fix our bathtub faucet. He took it apart, replaced the parts and it is all working!"